Copyright Enforcement Vs. Freedoms
ACTA, IPRED3 and other upcoming battles of the crusade against sharing
Speakers Jérémie Zimmermann
Date 2010-12-27 12:45
Direct Link: http://wipkip.nikhef.nl/events/CCC/27C3/mp4-h264-HQ/4103-en-copyright_enforcement_vs_freedoms.mp4
I had enough trouble finding this option that i felt it worthy of a blog post.
I’m not immediately sure how the Catalyst Control Center differs between Windows 7 and Windows XP, but I was able to find the Overscan/Underscan options a bit easier in XP.
To access the Overscan option of your current display do the following:
- Right click on the Desktop and open CCC
- If your not already in Advanced Mode, Switch to this.
- Click dropdown menu Graphics in the top right
- Select Desktops and Displays
- Right Click your currently activated display under ‘Please Select a Display’
- Select Configure
- Click on the Scaling Options tab 😀
From this menu you’ll probably find more of your favorite CCC options that you’ve been missing. For reference these instructions come from a Windows 7 machine with a Sapphire ATi Radeon 4850 running Catalyst Control Center 9.9